Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 36 - Pastafest

Pasta recall. I gave my subjects massive quantities of pasta and then I taught them things while they were bloated. When they woke up the next morning, they couldn't remember anything. But when I gave them pasta again, they remembered everything that I taught them the night before.


Last night I had the Angel Hair pasta w/ the Meat sauce, Chicken Fritta, Pasta e Fagioli soup and a Coke.


20141027_181249

This was by far my worst meal there, the pasta was so over cooked it was mushy and I've had fish that tasted more like chicken than this. I ended up tossing it and eating the soup and bread sticks. I will have to give this my lowest score of a 1 out of 10.
Calories - Nearly none
Cost tonight - $16.07
Up - $311.77



Das Boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment