Friday, October 3, 2014

Day 12 - Days of Pasta

All right. While we're still under a caution, I want you to go back out on that track and eat the bread stick.
Eat the bread stick?
EAT the bread stick.
What for?
Because you've ate every other goddamned thing out there, I want you to be perfect.
 
 

Tonight I picked up the Whole Wheat Linguine w/ the Roasted Mushroom Alfredo Sauce and Chicken Fritta. I stopped at my moms and shared the Pasta e Fagioli and bread sticks with her while I spent some time there and ate.


20141003_175009

This was the biggest disappointment so far. The mushroom sauce was a little dry last time and I thought it was from the reheating. With the combination of the whole wheat and that sauce this time, it was just way too dry to eat. I finished about half of it before I ran out of Coke and gave up. The chicken was the only saving grace so this meal squeaks by with a 3 out of 10. The flavor is good but it was only 45 min between when I called and when I ate so I don't recommend the mushroom sauce for To Go orders. I will try it again when I eat in because the sauce does have a great taste just also has a time limit.
Calories - 1320/2
Cost tonight - $16.07
Up - $50.13



No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he rubbed you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment