Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 24 - Pasta Park

Goin' down to Olive Garden, gonna have myself a time
Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation
Goin' down to Olive Garden, gonna leave my woes behind
Ample parking day or night, people spouting, "Howdy neighbor!"
Headin' on up to Olive Garden gonna see if I can't unwind
I like girls with lots of bread sticks I like girls with pasta passes
Come on down to Olive Garden and meet some friends of mine


Tonight I had the Angel Hair pasta w/ the Meat sauce, Meatballs, salad and a Coke.


20141015_175358



The sauce and meatballs were their normal self tonight but the pasta was a little overcooked. The biggest issue was that the container was stuffed full of it. The sauce hardly made a dent so I ate mostly dry pasta. I decided to go with the salad tonight because I haven't got it in a while. I don't usually because they give you this giant container of lettuce and this tiny container of dressing. Overall it was pretty good and the salad bumped up the score a little to a 7.5 out of 10.
Calories - 1140
Cost tonight - $15.57
Up - $182.21



Oh my god! They killed Kenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment