Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 10 - Pinky and the Pasta ...and Day 9

Gee Brain what do you want to do tonight?
Same thing we do every night Pinky... Go to Olive Garden!


I went with the Spaghetti w/ the Meat Sauce and Chicken Fritta, the Minestrone soup and a Coke. Last night I had the Angel Hair Pasta w/ the Spicy Three Meat Sauce and Meatballs but forgot about my blog. No pic from last night either, just picture Day 5 with the Meatballs.


20141001_181843


Day 9
This was the best I've had so far. I was going to get a pic but it was gone before I had a chance. The addition of the meatballs made it the traditional Italian chain restaurant meal. I give it my highest score of a 9.5 out of 10
Calories - 1300
Cost tonight - $15.57
UP!! - $10.92

Day 10
The Spaghetti was cooked just right and the meat sauce was good this time, it was the opposite of Day 1 and it has a great taste without the sausage drowning everything out. The Chicken Fritta has been good overall and tonight was no exception. I give this meal a 7 out of 10.
Calories - 1040
Cost tonight - $16.07
Up - $26.99






Narf.

No comments:

Post a Comment