Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 11 - The Pasta Sauce report

Hello Peter, what's happening..Aaaaah we have sort of a problem here, yeaaah you apparently didn't put one of the new packets of grated cheese in with that last pasta pass to go order.
Oh yea i'm sorry about that I, I forgot.
Umm Yea, you see we are putting the packets of grated cheese in with every pasta pass to go orders now before they go out. Did you see the memo about this?
Yeah, yeah yeah I have the memo right here.. I, I just forgot but it's not shipping out till tomorrow so there's no problem.
Yea if you could just go ahead and make sure you do that from now on that would be great and ahh I'll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of that memo. Okay..
Yeah.. no, I have the memo. I got it, it's right...


I am finished up with on-call or what we like to call it.. hell-week. Ok, not really. It's actually very easy as I can reboot a VDI over VPN on my ASS. I'm really lucky to have such a great job. Enough about me everyone is here to see those spicy pasta pixx. Tonight I ate in house at the OG and had the Whole Wheat Linguine w/ the Alfredo Sauce & Shrimp Fritta, salad, water and wine!


20141002_175701


It was a good meal/time over all. The whole wheat pasta was surprisingly good, I didn't notice the big difference in taste like you would get with white and whole wheat bread. The sauce went well with the Linguine and the Shrimp Fritta was very well done again. With the toppings I believe the shrimp is my favorite. The wine tied everything together very well and was a good way to add a fresh taste to these meals. I give this meal an 8 out of 10.
Calories - 1450
Cost tonight - $7.07 (wine n tip aren't part of the pass)
Up - $34.06



Excuse me... I believe you have my stapler.

No comments:

Post a Comment