Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 25 - Arrested Pasta

I've made a huge mistake.


So, tonight I ignored my own advice and got the Fettuccine pasta w/Alfredo sauce, Chicken Fritta, Pasta e Fagioli soup, a Coke and possibly left over salad later.


20141016_181149

The chicken was good but the pasta was really dry. I knew that was going to be the case but I am starting to need something different. I definitely couldn't be a zombie, brains all the time would be so bland. I ended up just eating all the chicken and about half the pasta. Since I wasn't stuffed on the pasta I had the Pasta e Fagioli soup which is really good. If you never had it just think of as an Italian chili. I'm going back for the salad from yesterday(?) later on. I'm not factoring the dryness into my 8 out of 10 score.
Calories - 1090/2 & 380
Cost tonight - $16.07
Up - $198.28





Steve Holt!

No comments:

Post a Comment