Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 16 - Harold and Kumar go to Olive Garden

I want that.
What? A Hot Dog Heaven super chili cheese dog?
No. I want that feeling. The feeling that comes over a man when he gets exactly what he desires. I need that feeling!
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
We gotta go to Olive Garden.
YES! YES! I knew you had it in you dude!


Tonight featured the Penne Pasta w/ the Marinara sauce & Meatballs. I also picked up the Pasta e Fagioli soup but have yet to eat it as usual..


20141007_180652

The pasta was cooked just right and the Marinara sauce paired well with the Penne and the meatballs. Nothing spectacular with tonight's meal but good overall so I will give it a 7 out of 10
Calories - 800
Cost tonight - $15.57
Up - $83.79



The universe tends to unfold as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment