Monday, October 20, 2014

Day 29 - Pulp Pasta

Jules: I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does the Pasta Pass look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: What country are you from?
Brett: What? What? Wh - ?
Jules: "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?
Brett: What?
Jules: English, motherf***er, do you speak it?
Brett: Yes! Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Describe what the Pasta Pass looks like!
Brett: What?
Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherf***er, say what one more Goddamn time!
Brett: It... it's green...
Jules: Go on...
Brett: It's plastic
Jules: Does it look like a bi*ch?
Brett: What?
Jules: [Shoots Brett in the shoulder] DOES IT LOOK LIKE A BI*CH?
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why you try to f**k it like a bi*ch?
Brett: I didn't...
Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did! You tried to f**k it. And the Pasta Pass don't like to be f***ed by anybody except Mrs. Pasta Pass.

Tonight the Olive Garden Pasta Pass featured meal was Angel Hair pasta w/ Marinara sauce, Meatballs and a Coke(which I think was diet).


20141020_175341



The pasta was almost done right tonight so over all that made it a much better meal. The meatballs were pretty good and there was enough sauce for 100 percent coverage. Didn't drink the Coke but I don't factor that into my scores anyway so tonight I will give this meal an 8.5 out of 10.
Calories - 770
Cost tonight - $15.57
Up - $229.92




Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

No comments:

Post a Comment