Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 17 - American Pasta

New meal. What do you think?
Whoa-ho. Very nice. Look at that.
Picked it up from the restaurant today.
Good coloring.
That's Cavatappi. And the sauce is something called Marinara.
It's very cool, Bateman, but that's nothing. Look at this.
That is really nice.
Penne with Alfredo sauce. What do you think?
Nice.
Jesus. That is really super. How'd a nitwit like you get so tasteful?
[Thinking] I can't believe that Bryce prefers Van Patten's meal to mine.
But wait. You ain't seen nothin' yet. ..two Meatballs.
Impressive. Very nice.
Hmm.
Let's see Paul Allen's plate.
[Thinking] Look at that Angel Hair pasta. The 5 Cheese Marinara. Oh, my God. It even has the Shrimp Fritta.
Is something wrong, Patrick? You're sweating.


Tonight I stuck with the safe meal and got the Angel Hair pasta w/the Meat sauce & Shrimp Fritta and a Coke.


20141008_175200

The pasta and meat sauce were pretty good. Although the shrimp doesn't really go with the meat sauce, it helps to mix up the plates so my stomach doesn't know I'm eating the same thing every night. I had a little Extra too so I will give this meal a 7 out of 10.
Calories - 1030
Cost tonight - $17.07
Up - $100.86!!




I have to return some videotapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment