Monday, September 22, 2014

Day 1 of Pastageddon!!!!!!!

Olive Garden Interior - evening

A tall but otherwise inconspicuous male walks in...
He flashes his pass,.. "right this way sir". A selection of wine is offered up for his table's approval whilst bread sticks, hot and fresh from the oven, are placed upon the banquet table. The salad, limitless it seems, holds them over until the feast arrives. The meal arrives by horse drawn carriage and 4 servers lift the plate on to the table. Laid out before him was an angelic plate of pasta. The feast seem to last for days and when they were finished overturned bread baskets lay strewn among the cups of melting ice...

Ok, maybe it didn't go exactly that way but today was the first day of my 49 day pasta pass. I had the Angel Hair Pasta w/ Meat Sauce and Meatballs, salad and a couple Cokes.
  

IMG_20140922_175030

The pasta was a little over cooked and the Italian sausage was too dominate in the meat sauce but the meatballs were ok so I'll give it a 4 out of 10.
Calories around 1200
The cost tonight was $18.16 so I'm down to $81.84 for the value to kick in. I don't believe I'll have a problem with that. I am going to try most of the 49 days as you can do take out as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment