Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 4 - Super Pasta

Alright meow time for day 4 of my Pasta Pass. Today I picked up the Penne pasta (meow I was going to try the Whole Wheat Pasta but I decided to get the Penne meow and save the Whole Wheat for later) w/ the Marinara Sauce & Chicken Fritta and a Coke. I got the bread sticks and the Pasta Fagioli soup but didn't eat them yet.


20140925_183945


Meow initially, it looked like they shorted me on the sauce again but the marinara covered it all easily. The pasta was cooked perfectly and meow this time the chicken was the same. The marinara sauce was good, meow I did have to add salt to everything but that doesn't hurt the score. If it was over-salted, meow that would take some points away. Over all it was very good so meow I'm going to give it an 8 out of 10
Calories around 860
Cost tonight - $16.07
Meow down - $33.70





Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment