Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 6 - Off Day

Just from the Olive Garden dinners in my first week I consumed 6,510 calories and around 700g of carbs. I have a little over $17.00 left till it becomes a value with over 40 days left. I chose to skip today because it's about an hour round trip for me to pick it up and sitting here on my ass is much easier. :-) I'm on call @ work this week so that makes it tough as well and during the week I'm only 5 min away so it makes sense. I needed steak any way so I made a London Broil with a mango salsa and garlic butter asparagus. I found a recipe  for Tex-Mex London Broil with Mango-Lime Salsa and the mango salsa was really good paired with the steak.



The steak was cooked perfectly and I didn't know if I would like the mango but it was actually really good with the steak. I have been liking the asparagus, just frying it in butter and about 3 cloves of fresh garlic. Technically I did have OG today.. I ate the soup and salad leftover from the week for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment