Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day 3 Loading...

Sbpasta.exe

Hey Mr. S to the B
What of pasta do you like?
Sincerly,
Drake

Well Dr. Ake,

S to the B loves all type of pasta, Sagnarelli, Stringozzi, Spirali and of course my favorite Strozzapreti..

Day 3 and I went with Olive Garden To go.. and picked up the Fettuccine w/ Alfredo Mushroom Sauce and the Chicken Fritta, a Coke while I waited..and a breadstick on the ride home. I added the fresh broccoli myself..oh, and a bread stick while I'm writing this blog..


Day3

The mushroom alfredo sauce was good but there wasn't much on my pasta so it was one of those times where you know that stirring it will not be enough. After said stirring in a hopeless attempt you start finding the dry spots and you dive bomb those areas with what capable soldiers you have left. Any way, the chicken was dry but I attribute that to nuking it before consumption. The taste of the chicken was good so that is what my rating was based on. I give this plate a 7 out of 10
Calories around 1600
Cost tonight - $15.00*
Still down $49.77
*The total tonight was $15.ish.. I forgot the receipt, rookie take out mistake, so I will round it down to $15.


No comments:

Post a Comment