Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 5 - National Lampoons Pasta Vacation


I don't want to be in the car any more, I want to go home, I don't wanna go to Olive Garden.
Clark, under the circumstances, I wouldn't mind if we just went home. In retrospect it seems like a pretty bad idea driving out, it's been one disaster after another.
Yea, it's been a real drag dad. Maybe we can try it some other time. Olive Gardens' over-rated any way.
What do you think...
I think you're all f**ked in the head. We're ten hours from the f**king restaurant and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for pasta. I'm gonna have pasta, and you're gonna have pasta... We're all gonna have so much f**king pasta we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your as**oles! HaHaHA..I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to eat a bread stick. Praise Olive Garden! Holy S**t!

Tonight I picked up another to go order. I went with the Angel Hair Pasta w/ the Spicy Three Meat Sauce & Shrimp Fritta, one bread stick and a Coke.


20140926_182910

I tried the spicy meat sauce tonight and was not disappointed. It paired well with both the pasta and shrimp and made putting down that much pasta easier. I could see just getting mounds of bread sticks with that sauce...ummm. This is very close to being my favorite so I am going  give it an 8.5 out of 10.
Calories around 1250
Cost tonight - $16.07
Still Down - $17.63





Look kids Angel Hair Pasta and Meat Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment