Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 45 - Pasta & Stimpy

Ren: [afflicted with Space Madness and holding a pasta pass he's been chewing] Oh, no! I know what you want! You coveteth my pasta pass!
Stimpy: Easy now...
Ren: [shouts] No you don't! You can't take it from me now!
[starts to cry]
Ren: I've had this pasta pass since I was a child. People... always trying to take it from me... why... won't they leave me... *alone*!
[grabs a bread stick]
Ren: [shouts] Don't make me use this! One step closer, I'm warning you! Don't make me use it!
[Stimpy takes one more step]
Ren: Now you've done it! You forced me to use it!


I stayed with the Angel Hair pasta w/ Marinara sauce, Chicken Fritta and a Coke.


20141105_182924

Tonight's plate was actually really good. The chicken was cooked just right and everything just tasted good together for a change. My dog Pocket was even trying to steal a bite while I was taking the picture. It could of used a little more sauce but other than that it took me back to the good 'ole days of  September when the leaves were still on the trees and my taste buds didn't scream at the sight of pasta. I will give this meal an 8 out of 10.
Calories - 930
Cost tonight - $16.07
Up - $423.26

Happy-happy, joy-joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment